13.3" (1600x900) LED / i-5 2557M Dual Core (1.7GHz) / 4GB DDR3 RAM / 128GB SSD / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 0.3M Pixel / Bluetooth 4.0 / 1 USB 3.0 Port / 1 USB 2.0 Port / Micro HDMI Port / .78" Thin and Only 2.86lbs / 1YR Global Warranty / 1YR Accidental Damage Protection / 30-Day Zero Bright Dot / 24-7 Tech Support
Amazon.com Product Description
Design. Love. Zen
It looks like nothing you've ever seen. It feels like nothing you've ever felt. It's breathtakingly beautiful. It's ultra-thin – with a minimum thickness of only .12". It's ultra-light – the brushed aluminum alloy body weighs only 2.87bs. It's ultra-fast – powerful 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor, SATA 3.0 SSD and USB 3.0. It resumes active mode in just 2 seconds, and the SonicMaster Audio delivers astounding sound. Introduce yourself to the most incredible Ultrabook™, the ASUS ZENBOOK™ – it will be love at first sight.
- Spun metal and hairline aluminum finish throughout the entire chassis that only measures a minimum thickness of .12" and weighs only 2.87lbs (Learn more)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2557M processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology for smart multitasking that automatically senses what you're doing and boosts performance
- ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine II with Instant On 2-second resume, double the standby time, automatic data backup and recovery, and 25% longer battery life (Learn more)
- SATA 128GB solid state drive for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience (Learn more)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for quicker device charging and up to 10x faster transfers than USB 2.01 (Learn more)
- ASUS SonicMaster Technology co-developed by world-renowned audio experts at Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® increases audio performance with lifelike surround impact (Learn more)
- 1 year global warranty
- 30 flawless display guarantee
- 2-way free standard shipping
- 24/7 tech support
- Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- 1-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24-hour toll-free phone support
- ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH52
- Notebook Carrying Bag
- AC Adapter
- 6 cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
| ||The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH52 is meticulously designed and engineered to achieve the thinnest profile and lightest form factor of any ultrabook, all while accommodating the latest technology in a harmonious marriage of power and art. Elegant and durable aluminum with a hairline spun finish reflects a cool, infinite look of limitless depth. The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH52 measures a minimum thickness of only .12" and weighs only 2.87lbs.|
| ||Exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II with Instant On enables 2-second resume of the notebook from sleep, with up to two weeks of standby time with open files and other pending data kept safe in memory. Plus, automatic data backup when the battery reaches 5% charge further helps secure your work. The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH52 keeps energy saving front and center with a dedicated Battery Saving Mode, which conserves power whenever possible to increase battery life by as much as 25%. |
You're also always in the know when it comes to the battery thanks to ASUS PowerWiz, a utility that shows exactly how much charge is left per application – web browsing, gaming, movie watching and more. The ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH52 combines power, efficiency, smooth usage and user empowerment, all on in one sleek package.
| ||ASUS is proud to deliver the world's first ultrabook with SATA 128GB solid state storage, making for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience. Additionally, the ASUS ZENBOOK™ UX31E-DH52 ships with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 as standard, multiplying the transfer rates of current USB 2.0 by as much as a factor of ten!1|
| ||Another ASUS exclusive, SonicMaster technology was co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower® to deliver breathtaking, lifelike audio that far exceeds the limitations of conventional notebook PC sound performance. Deeper, more impactful and wider in range, SonicMaster delivers four times the sound output of other ultrabooks without increasing the size or weight of the form factor.|
This notebook also comes with the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1 Year ASUS Global Warranty3Offers a level of coverage that would add hundreds of dollars to the price of competing laptops:
1 Year Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)3Whether your notebook is damaged by accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire, ASUS will fix it or replace it for you during the first year after purchase.
What's in the Box
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 13.3-inch HD display (1600 x 900)
- CPU: 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2557M Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.3Ghz)
- Graphics: Intel UMA
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n (@ 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Storage: 128GB Solid State Drive
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Stereo Speakers powered by Bang & Olufsen ICEPower®
- Microphone: Microphone
- Card Reader: SD Card
- Input / Output:1 x Mic-in, / Headphone-out, 1 x mini VGA port for external monitor, 1x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0, Micro HDMI
- Battery: 6 cell
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.78 x 0.12 ~ 0.71" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.87lbs (with 6 cell battery)
- Color: Silver
© 2011 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos.
1 All figures theoretical values compared to USB 2.0 benchmarks for reference purposes. Actual speed depends on device and system status.
2 Rated number 1 Windows-based PC maker in PCMag.com's Service & Reliability Report 2010. Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/ ). Rated number 1 reliable PC maker in Q2 2010's RESCUECOM report http://www.rescuecom.com/2010-2nd-Quarter-Computer-Reliability-Report.html
3 ASUS reserves the right to exclude certain SKUs; check with your retailer to confirm coverage of specific models. Valid for notebooks purchased in the US and Canada only. Certain retailers do not participate in ADP coverage. For complete details, please visit: http://completewarranty.asus.com/.
|Check Out Other Great ASUS Products |
ASUS U36SD-XA1 Thin and Light Laptop
ASUS SL101-B1-BR Tablet
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-A1 Tablet Computer
ASUS U31SD-XA1 Laptop
- 13.3" (1600x900) LED / i-5 2557M Dual Core (1.7GHz) / .78" Thin and Only 2.86ilbs Light
- 4GB DDR3 RAM / 128GB SSD / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN
- 0.3M Pixel / Bluetooth 4.0 / 1 USB 3.0 Port / 1 USB 2.0 Port / Micro HDMI Port
- 1YR Global Warranty / 1YR Accidental Damage Protection / 30-Day Zero Bright Dot / 24-7 Tech Support
ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH52 13.3-Inch Thin and Light Ultrabook (Silver Aluminum)
ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH52 13.3-Inch Thin and Light Ultrabook (Silver Aluminum) Reviews
78 of 82 people found the following review helpful:
Stunning Zenbook ships with different SSD and Touchpad variants. Getting a right combination is like winning the lottery.,
This review is from: ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH52 13.3-Inch Thin and Light Ultrabook (Silver Aluminum) (Personal Computers)I received the Zenbook a week ago and have the following to report, addressing most buyers concerns (including myself) when wanting to purchase the Zenbook:
I do hope you find it useful - please vote this up if you did, to inform prospective buyers. Thanks!
The Zenbook largely resembles the MacBook Air in terms of svelteness. Even the tapering of the chasis 17mm-3mm is the same as the MacBook. This is a good thing because the Zenbook looks better than the MacBook air. The edges look more clean cut, more industrial looking. Definitely something for the corporate board.
This is a hit and miss issue with many users. You either love it or hate it. I found the keyboard better than the MacBook because I could actually type faster on this laptop.
1. The keys have much lesser travel than the MacBook Air.
2. They are well spaced.
Some people were complaining about how unresponsive the keys would... Read more
56 of 60 people found the following review helpful:
Performance Without Skimping on Design,
This review is from: ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH52 13.3-Inch Thin and Light Ultrabook (Silver Aluminum) (Personal Computers)Customer Video Review Length:: 9:54 Mins
This is a brief video review of the Asus Zenbook UX31. I recommend this notebook for anyone looking for an ultra-portable and fast laptop that has a great design.
32 of 33 people found the following review helpful:
This review is from: ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH52 13.3-Inch Thin and Light Ultrabook (Silver Aluminum) (Personal Computers)This is a great notebook with awsome battery life (5+ hours of standward def video with 20% battery left), good keyboard (not as good as Lenovo's), good trackpad (after driver upgrade), good scren and great look. I do wish that I can find a place to purchase another power supply as I usually have one charger at work and one at home. Although the power supply is thin and small, I would love to have 2, but I cannot find any retailer's online that sells the power supply for this notebook. I also wish there is some soft of port aggregator for this notebook. On the right side of the notebook, you have power, USB3, mini VGA and mini HDMI port. ASUS could easily make an psudo dock that plugs into all 4 port then you have in instant notebook dock. Coming from a T series Lenovo, I miss the docking feature and not having to plug 3 things in everything I goto my desk (power, USB 3, and mini HDMI).
Warning: DO NOT UNINSTALL Instant on, PowerWiz and Power4Gear. When I did so,... Read more
› See all 67 customer reviews...